This very versatile sweet, tangy and a little salty dip or chutney is an integral part of all chaats and is also served as an accompaniment for most Indian snacks.
DATE TAMARIND CHUTNEY RECIPE:INGREDIENTS:
1) 200 Gms Seedless dates
2) 2-3 Tbsp Tamarind pulp
3) 2-3 tbsp of liquid or grated jaggery.
4) 1/2 Tsp of roasted cumin powder
5) 1/2 Tsp of roasted coriander powder
6) 1/2 Tsp of roasted dry chilli powder
7) 1/2 Tsp of Dry ginger powder/saunth
8) Black salt to taste
MAKE CHUTNEY WITH IN EASY STEPS :