HARIYALI KEEMA RECIPE ~
COOK WITH ME IN EASY STEPS ~
1) Wash the fresh Fenugreek leaves, Dill leaves, Spinach thoroughly. Chop them. Similarly chop the Onion and Spring Onion.
- In a food processor blend Yogurt and Chopped Spinach leaves together.
- Whizz them to a coarse mixture. Keep aside, ready to use.
- Next add the chicken mince. Fry the chicken mince along with the fried onion and ginger, garlic paste.
- When the chicken mince changes colour from pink to white, add in the Keema Spice Mix and salt. Mix well.
- Using your spatula try to break down the chicken mince into the smallest possible size.
- Add the chopped Dill and fresh Fenugreek leaves. Fry along with the chicken mince till the Fenugreek leaves gives out its known and distinct aroma.
- Now cover and cook till the chicken is almost done.
- Add about 1/2 Cup water and let this simmer till oil appears in bubbles on top of the Chicken Mince Curry.
- Throw in the chopped green onion. Mix.
- Add the All Spice Powder. Check for seasoning. If required add more salt. Mix.
- Let it simmer for a minute. After that remove your pan from the burner and your keema is ready to serve.