SHORSHE KEEMA RECIPE ~
COOK WITH ME IN EASY STEPS ~
- Grind to a smooth paste. Add 1 tbsp of water during grinding if required.
- Next throw in the grated onions. Mix and saute for a minute.
- Add chilli and turmeric powder followed by salt now.
- Mix and fry everything in the wok.
- Keep frying till you can see oil appearing on the sides of the wok.
- Coat the meat mince with all the fried ingredients and masala in the wok nicely.
- Add 1 Tbsp of this paste to the mince in the wok.
- Integrate all the ingredients in the wok by mixing them nicely.
- Cook on medium flame, covered till oil starts appearing on top of your mutton mince.
- Mix everything nicely.
- Throw in the halved green chillies. Check for seasoning and add more salt if required.
- Allow this to simmer covered till the meat is cooked completely.
- Cook a minute or two further by increasing the burner to high so that all the liquid in your wok completely disappears.
- Continue cooking till oil appears on the sides of the wok.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE OF SHORSHE KEEMA WITH PICTURES ~
Keep frying till you can see oil appearing on the sides of the wok.